Transfer your skills to a new job
As an automotive supply chain worker, you have skills and abilities which can be used in a wide range of different jobs and industries.
These are transferable skills, and they can help you get your next job.
Through your work, you have gained skills that are highly valuable to employers in other industries. These might include:
- experience in a fast-paced environment
- knowledge of manufacturing processes
- quality control
- upholding work health and safety
- ability to work in a team environment
- maintaining and troubleshooting machinery and equipment
- ability to use hand and power tools
- problem solving
- attention to detail
- time management.
Don’t underestimate what you have to offer!