Job seeking is a process you need to be prepared for.
It can include:
- planning your next job or career
- identifying the skills you already have
- finding out whether you need training
- creating or updating your resume and cover letters
- thinking clearly about how and where you search for jobs
- learning how to interview well
- seeking extra support if necessary.
If you register for free support, Northern Futures can help you with all of this. Give them a call on 1800 619 933 or register now.
Help with reading and writingHelp is available through community centres in a supportive environment.Read More
Employer expectationsCommon employer expectations to keep in mind when trying to impress your new boss.Read More
How to write a great resumeSummarise your previous jobs, experience, qualifications, achievements and transferable skills.Read More
Preparing a cover letterTips for writing a great cover letter.Read More
Tools for job searchingTips for searching for a job.Read More
Tips for job interviewsHelp to stay calm, giving you the best chance of getting the job.Read More
Find the right jobGet a get a job in an industry that is growing and has a bright future.Read More
Get career adviceAdvice from a Career Coach at Northern Futures.Read More
Basic and intermediate computer workshopsStudy six topics by TAFE SA.Read More