Register for support
The idea of moving away from the auto industry can be really daunting, but we’re here to help.
We provide free services for current and former auto supply chain workers.
We can help you:
- transfer your skills
- start your own business
- explore your training options
- plan for retirement
- look after yourself and family.
If you’re not sure where to start, we can help you with that too.
You’ll find plenty of resources on this site to help you, but you’ll be able to access a lot more support if you register for support.
The Automotive Workers in Transition Program helps auto supply chain workers take control of their future. It is open to current and former employees or labour hire workers of eligible automotive supply chain businesses.
Once registered, you will also be eligible for up to $2500 worth of support. Your partner may be eligible for up to $500 worth of support.
You will have access to a range of services to help you decide on your next step, and take it. This includes, but is not limited to:
- career advice to help you develop a career plan and identify job opportunities
- formally recognising your skills, knowledge and experience
- specialised training to develop the skills you need to get your next job
- professional licences and tickets you need to get your next job
- linking you to quality advice, information and support if you want to start your own business.
Support is only available until 30 June 2018, so register now for free support.
Having trouble with the registration form?
If you’re having trouble filling out the online form, you can download the registration form for you and your partner.
Complete and submit the registration form to email@example.com or post to GPO Box 320, Adelaide SA 5001.