Centrelink appointments now available at Warradale
You are now able to make a Centrelink appointment on-site at the Warradale Career and Workforce Development Centre - 2/156 Sturt Road, Warradale - Wednesdays at 9.00am, 10.00am or 11.00am.
Centrelink’s Customer Service Advisors will be available to provide more information about:
- setting up a MyGov account
- updates to your current payments
- family tax benefits, parenting payments, and other Centrelink payments.
Centrelink’s Financial Information Service will help you understand:
- your redundancy payment, future entitlements and the impact on of your redundancy payment on Centrelink payments
- financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation options
- your own financial affairs and options
- financial planners and how to use their advice
- how to adjust your child support information, or plan for retirement.
To make an appointment call the Warradale Career and Workforce Development Centre on 8296 9830 or see Julie Montgomerie at the Warradale reception desk, who can make an appointment for you. Please specify when booking if it’s Centrelink’s Customer Service Advisors or Financial Information Service you want to use.