Explore your training options
Part of your next step might be doing some training, or getting your existing skills formally recognised as part of a qualification.
If you have registered for free support, your Career Coach will help you figure out what training you need to do. Depending on your circumstances, you could use up to $2,200 through our program to cover, or partially cover, the cost of your training.
You may also be eligible for subsidised training to further reduce the cost of your training. You can check your eligibility on the Skills and employment website, and search for subsidised courses. You can also look up the types of jobs you might want to do, and learn more about them. For each job or career, you can find out:
- what sort of tasks you would do
- where you could get a job
- how much you could get paid
- what the job prospects are
- what training you would need to do
- lots of other useful information.